Builders CDP Points Online (“we”, “us” or “our”) utilises Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII) in order to better your experience on this website. Non-PII is used to improve our services, customise the advertising and content you view, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
1. The information that we collect:
When you register as a new member on this website you will be asked to provide the following details: your name, phone number, e-mail address, mailing address, and payment information including credit card details.
The above details are collected upon your registration, when purchasing a Builders Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Course, subscribing or filling out a form.
When we collect your personally identifiable information (PII), we give you the option to ‘opt-out of that information being used for certain purposes. If you no longer wish to receive any notifications, emails or promotions from this organisation you have the option to ‘opt-out’ by following the instructions in the e-mail or on our site. If a third party that is not our agent or service provider collects your information, you will be informed, so you have the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of that party having access to your information also.
3. How your information is used:
The information collected from you can be used to:
- Personalise your experience. Your information allows our services to be individualised as we are more equipped to respond to your personal needs.
- Process your orders. When you purchase Builders CPD Courses your details are required for the purchase to be processed.
- Send emails and SMS. You may receive information and confirmation about your orders, as well as any upgrades, new products, future updates or relevant company information.
- Help administer any survey, contest or promotion that we may run on an occasional basis.
- Improve ourselves. This includes improving our customer service as well as this website. Your usage and browsing become feedback on how we can improve our site to better the experience of customers.
4. How we protect your information:
- We aim to offer you the reassurance that the information you provide upon registration or purchases are safe and protected. We implement the following measures to ensure the security of your personal information:
- Our server does not store your payment details at any time.
- Use of a secure server – Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology is the transmitter of all your sensitive and credit information. It is then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database. This information cannot be accessed by anyone who is not authorised with special access rights to those systems. An individual who does have special authorisation to your PII is obliged to keep it confidential.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards that require the protection of your PII which is submitted through this site. Note that the nature of internet transmission and electronic storage is not 100% secure. Please be aware that although we practise commercially acceptable privacy protection, we cannot guarantee your PII is 100% secure.
5. Information disclosure to outside parties:
We ensure that we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your PII to outside parties. Outside parties do not include our trusted third parties that work with us to operate this site, assist in improving our services for your benefit or operate us as a business. As a requirement, our trusted third parties agree that your PII is to be kept confidential.
The type of third parties used by us include:
- Payment card processing companies to bill you for Builder CPD Courses and any other goods you purchase on this site. These include but are not restricted to STRIPE and PayPal.
- Plugin platforms to manage website orders such as Woo-Commerce and other related payment plugins.
- Email services that send emails on our behalf, upon you purchasing a course via this site or subscribing to our email list.
- Those interested for the purpose of understanding the activity and interactions of specific content or services, promotions or advertisements, and the functionality of this website as a whole.
- Accounting software that is used to generate payment invoices.
- Any person/entity which has been disclosed to you at the time of providing us with your personal information, as a person/entity to who we will provide that information.
We may also release your information if its release is necessary to comply with Australian law, protect others or our rights, safety or property, or to enforce our site’s policies. Nonpersonally identifiable visitor information can be provided to other parties to aid in marketing, advertising, UI design, UX or other uses.
6. Third-Party Links:
As a means of keeping this website live, available and monetized we may run advertisements on our website pages. Part of this may include the advertisement of third party products which includes links to their sites and products. We hold no responsibility for any content or practises on these third party sites. Likewise, these third-party sites have separate and different privacy policies, and therefore we do not hold responsibility or can be held liable for any activities on these sites.
- What are cookies? Cookies are files that a site or its service provider transfer to your computer hard drive through your web browser, allowing them to recognise your browser to capture and remember certain information.
- How do cookies work? Cookies hold information on your own computer hard drive and stored it in your browser’s memory. Most cookies have an expiry date or no longer exist once you exit the website and your browser.
- Third-party service providers may be contracted to help us understand our site visitors. The information collected by us is only allowed to be used by these third-party service providers to help improve our website and business, and not for any other purposes.
8. International Users
Our servers are located in Australia and therefore your interaction with this website is through Australian servers, and any personal information collected will be processed in Australia.
Our prices are GST (goods and services tax) inclusive. The GST component of our prices is forwarded to the Australian Government for Australian and New Zealand users.
10. Credit Card Security:
All transactions are processed via a third party PCI compliant provider.
BCP doe not store any credit cards on its servers
11. Effective Date
12. Your Consent